Continuing Medical Education-Continuing Professional Development
The 16th Spring Symposium of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology is accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME) to provide CME activity for medical specialists. The EACCME is an institution of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS) www.uems.net. The 16th EADV Porto Symposium has been granted a maximum of 11 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
|Thursday 30 April||3|
|Friday 01 May||5|
|Saturday 02 May||3|
The EACCME awards ECMECs on the basis of 1 credit per hour.
Procedure to gain your CME-CPD credits
Each medical specialist should only claim those hours of CME credit actually spent in the educational activity (as recorded by the scanning process) and once he/she has completed the evaluation form for each attended session.
- Scan your badge when walking in of each scientific session room
- Fill in the online evaluation feedback of the attended sessions (on the website or on the EADV Event App).
- Download your CME-CPD certificate at the end of the event
Kindly consider that:
- Speaker/session evaluation form will be available to complete either on the website or via the EADV event App until 5 July 2019.
- For evaluation and certificate download you will need to enter your EADV log-in (if you are an EADV-member) or the details used during the registration process (if you are a non-EADV member).
- Evaluation data is essential to our statistics and is of considerable help in the choice of future topics and speakers. Your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated.
Conversion of credits
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found at www.ama-assn.org/go/internationalcme
Live educational activities, occurring outside of Canada, recognised by the UEMS-EACCME® for ECMEC®s are deemed to be Accredited Group Learning Activities (Section 1) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Programme of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
Please refer to the national CME-CPD authority in your country of practice for the exchange of CME-CPD credits/points.
Personal Speaker Evaluation Data
Personal evaluation data, collected from the completed evaluation forms, will be automatically sent to the speakers. All data is treated confidentially and is generally available several months after the event.