ONLINE POSTER SERVICE
Online Poster Service
This service will be available from mid-March until mid-April.
All information concerning e-Poster submission will be sent out by e-mail through the EADV’s service provider (M-Events).
Authors that are selected for e-Poster presentation are requested to prepare a PDF file that will be used to be displayed onsite on the provided computers inside the e-Poster area.
Please note that in preparing your e-Poster the following rules should be adhered to:
- Commercial names, registered trademarks pharmaceutical company logos cannot be used within the e-Poster, this also includes photos of commercial equipment.
- Product name should be replaced by its active ingredient
- Hyperlinks, animated images and animations are not permitted and will be non-functioning.
- Photographs should at all times protect the privacy and identity of the subject. Eyes should be blacked out.
- Only material in PDF format will be accepted.
- All e-Posters should be created in landscape orientation.
- To assure the best quality of your e-Poster, we recommend that the .pdf file has the size of an A0 sheet (1189mm x 841 mm or 33.11 × 46.81 inches).
- If you are using Photoshop to create your e-Poster, you will also be able to see the resolution, which should be a minimum of 200dpi.
To be of value, your poster should not be too cluttered. It should be set out in a clear and logical manner, with reading matter reduced to an essential minimum. Lettering, including figure legends, labelling, symbols and graphs etc., should be large enough to be legible when viewed. Drawings, diagrams and photos are extremely helpful and often necessary to display results and conclusions. Make sure that your illustrations are easy to understand; do not overload your charts or drawings with too much information.
All material that you have submitted can be edited or replaced up until TBC. After that date, no further alterations can be made. Any material that is attached to an email will not be processed.
e-Poster viewing onsite
An area with approximately 20 dedicated PCs will be at the attendees’ disposal. All e-Posters will be retrievable from each computer at any time throughout the Congress. Searching for a specific e-Poster in the viewing system will be supported by a powerful search engine.
After the Congress
All e-Posters will be made available online on www.eadv.org only for EADV members. If you do not agree with the online publication of your poster, please notify the EADV Scientific Department in advance by e-mail. In any event you retain the copyright of the electronic poster.
In case of any technical problems during the e-Poster upload, please contact: email@example.com
Thank you for your kind cooperation!
Note: We would like to remind you that e-Posters cannot be hung on poster boards or anywhere within the Symposium venue nor submitted on-site. After the closing deadline, no submissions will be accepted under any circumstances.