Come and discover the New format of the EADV Spring Symposium
focuses on clinical practical aspects of dermatology
Problem based learning:
develops skills and knowledge on daily practice relevant problems through discussion
provides an update in different rapidly changing fields of dermatology.
The 16th EADV Spring Symposium will provide to all participants a completely reviewed structure of the event, with a strong scientific programme focusing on the latest knowledge in the field of dermatology through breaking news, clinical updates and clinical cases discussion.
With an expected attendance of 1500 professionals from over 70 countries, the 16th EADV Spring Symposium represents a unique opportunity to further knowledge in dermatology and network with experts from all around the world.
REDUCED REGISTRATION FEE (FORMER FELLOWSHIP)
The European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology gives 100 people the opportunity to register for the 16th EADV Spring Symposium in Porto (Portugal)
Be part of the Europe´s leading community of Dermatologists and Venereologists of more than 7000 members. As an individual EADV Member you will have exclusive access to the following:
- Priority access to the EADV educational programme including EADV Courses and development programs.
- Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (JEADV) and new JEADV app.
- Direct access to more than 15 medical journals such as JAMA, BJD and Rook’s textbook.
- Presentations and webcasts from past EADV scientific meetings.
- Voting rights and possibility to run for office for EADV leadership positions.
- Reduced fees for EADV scientific meetings, congresses and spring symposia.
EADV Team is happy to answer all your questions about 16th EADV Symposium.
Abstracts and Scientific Programme
EADV Membership information
Porto is the second largest city in Portugal. It is one of the most beautiful, welcoming cities in Europe, with a gorgeous cityscape and the medieval riverfront, is flanked by the Douro River and extended by the vineyard Douro Valley (several UNESCO World Heritage awards ).
The transportation facilities, the touristic and cultural environments, among other architectural and historic features allowed the distinction of Porto as the European Best Destination.