30 April – 2 May 2020
30 April – 2 May 2020
EADV is proud to announce
that the next Spring Symposium will be held in Porto, Portugal
on 30 April – 2 May 2020.
Registrations opening soon.
The 16th EADV Spring Symposium will provide to all participants to discover a completely reviewed structure of the event, with a strong scientific programme focusing on the latest knowledge in the field of dermatology through breaking news, clinical updates and clinical cases discussion.
With an expected attendance of 1500 professionals from over 70 countries, the 16th EADV Spring Symposium represents a unique opportunity to further knowledge in dermatology and network with experts from all around the world.
The scholarships offered by the EADV and related to this event will open in September.
Be part of the Europe´s leading community of Dermatologists and Venereologists of more than 7000 members. As an individual EADV Member you will have exclusive access to the following:
- Priority access to the EADV educational programme including EADV Courses and development programs.
- Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (JEADV) and new JEADV app.
- Direct access to more than 15 medical journals such as JAAD, JAMA, BJD and Rook’s textbook.
- Presentations and webcasts from past EADV scientific meetings.
- Voting rights and possibility to run for office for EADV leadership positions.
- Reduced fees for EADV scientific meetings, congresses and spring symposia.
Let us continue to advance patient care, education and research through social media to bring people together and share ideas.
EADV Team is happy to answer all your questions about 16th EADV Symposium.
EADV Membership information
Porto is the second largest city in Portugal. It is one of the most beautiful, welcoming and cheapest cities in Europe, with a gorgeous cityscape and the medieval riverfront, is flanked by the Douro River and extended by the vineyard Douro Valley (several UNESCO World Heritage awards ).
The transportation facilities, the touristic and cultural environments, among other architectural and historic features allowed the distinction of Porto as the European Best Destination.